This blog is about the young life of Ian as told by his mother.

Thursday, June 22, 2006

One Step Forward, Two Steps Back

Just when you think things are getting better, they aren't. For the past two days Ian has been back to his "crying for no apparent reason" spells. It sucks mostly because I can't figure out what's wrong with him. Is he hungry or is his stomach bothering him? Perhaps he's tired or maybe he's teething. Is he frustrated because he can't communicate or move around? Maybe he's getting sick. It's exhausting trying to figure it out. To top it off, I woke up this morning with a massive headache that I feel fairly certain is going to turn into a migraine. I haven't had a headache since I got pregnant. I was hoping all the hormones fixed my headache issues, but I fear that's not the case today. Hopefully we'll all make it through the day unscathed. :) Posted by Picasa

No comments: