This blog is about the young life of Ian as told by his mother.

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Baby Surprises

Today while surfing the web, I came across a blog post about surprises after having a baby. The author stated that she had read millions of books while she was pregnant but there were still things that took her off gaurd after the arival of her baby. Here are my top 5 baby surprises.

1. I had no idea what a wonderful father Rob would be.

2. I would never have believed one little thing could produce so much laundry.

3. I was shocked that I no longer cared about work like I did prior to having a baby.

4. I didn't realize that having a baby would make my relationship with my parents even better than it already was.

5. I used to see other people's children and think, "not my child", because somehow I would be able to do it perfectly (by reading books of course!). Then I met Ian and learned that there are very few things that you can make a baby do. That might be the most terrifying surpise of motherhood yet. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»