1. Ian had a great therapy session today. He had NO tantrums, and he did a great job cleaning up between activities. This is a HUGE improvement for him.
2. Ian has started taking some steps. It's not always, or even often, but it's steps, and that rocks. We're encouraging him to walk holding our hands, and he's doing good. I guess he'll be taking off any day now.
3. As you can see in the post below, Ian is trying to eat with a spoon now, which is great. Messy, but great.
1. Ian's new favorite show is the Upside Down Show.
2. Ian is against eating. While he might chow down eggs one day, there is no garuntee that he'll eat them again tomorrow. The only reliable foods are mac and cheese, yogurt, and any type of fruit.
3. Diaper changes are like war. I usually win, but the battle is long and tiring.