This blog is about the young life of Ian as told by his mother.

Saturday, June 02, 2007

I knew those blocks would be trouble...

A few days ago, we went to Toys R Us and bought Ian some blocks. It seemed like a good idea at the time. It turns out, Ian loves the blocks. He loves to go around the house holding one in each hand. Once I saw that, I knew that someone was going to step on one of those pointy hard blocks and say words that Ian should not be hearing.

Well, I was right, sort of. Ian learned a new game the other day, climb on the back of the chair and try to fling yourself onto the brink hearth of the fire place. In my effort to fling myself forward so he would not crack open his head, my left knee landed squarely on one of those freaking blocks. Of course, bad words that Ian should not be hearing came out of my mouth. Apparently f*** is a funny word. If anyone hears him saying that, I'm SO blaming it on the blocks! :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ouch, Kel... that definitely sounds pretty painful. And sure, we'll let ya blame it on the blocks.. :)