This blog is about the young life of Ian as told by his mother.

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Blue Moon

It's been long known to me that full moons bring out the worst in people. This is especially true for third graders, and even more true for third graders on a 95 degree day in no air conditioning with 13 days of school left. This explains the martini glass.

Despite the craziness that full moons bring, they also bring babies. I know they say it's not true, but Ian was born on a full moon (explains a lot!) and today my new baby cousin was born. Kayleigh (I think I spelled that wrong!) was born today around 10:00am. I'm so excited that Ian will have some cousins that are close to his age. He has another cousin due in August. Hopefully tomorrow I'll get to go see Kayleigh and maybe I'll be able to post a picture.

Speaking of pictures, I got a new lens tonight. Well, I don't have it, but I ordered it. I could bore you with the technical details of it, but I won't. I'll just thank my husband for being an idiot and ticking me off and forcing me to subdue my anger by shopping on amazon.com. I can't wait to do some pictures with it!

Ian has a few words that he really likes. We know he likes them, because when you say them he laughs. For some reason, king and binky make him laugh like crazy. Tonight, Ian also got to take a shower. He thought the shower was awesome. It was late and he was tired and I was sweaty, so Ian took a shower with me. It's not so easy to shower with a baby, especially one that doesn't stand alone. Then he didn't want to get out. When we finally got him out, he peed all over Rob, and he had to go back in to get cleaned off, and then we had to extricate him from the shower again. In the amount of time it took to give him a shower, he could have had a bath. Oh well. TGIF (almost!).
Posted by Picasa

No comments: