This blog is about the young life of Ian as told by his mother.

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Sick Sick and More Sick

Since it's 2:30 am and I am wide awake, I figure I have time to update you on things around the Kish house. It's like the plauge here. I was really sick, and I can't seem to shake it. Ian, is also still sick. We're still coughing, but the bigger issue is the wheezing. His poor chest is rattling away. We're doing nebulizer treatments, but it's not really helping. They tested him for RSV (don't google that, very scary) and we're waiting for the results. He's not really eating (and hasn't for over a week) and still throwing up on occasion from the phlegm. It's been a tough week around here.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Courtney said...

I'm sorry you're both so sick. That really stinks! Sending you hugs and get well wishes!

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear your sick. We've been fighting this cold for ever it seems.

Hope you hear good news from the doctor. And hope you both feel better soon.