This blog is about the young life of Ian as told by his mother.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

A Note from the Crib of Ian

Dear Family and Friends,

My mommy told me to tell you that you don't need to buy my any presents for my birthday. I laughed at her and said "No." So, don't tell my mommy, but here's what I want for my birthday:

Clothes for spring (size 12-18 months) and summer (18-24 months)
Socks with rubber on the bottom (to keep me from slipping!)
A lightweight jacket for spring
Pajamas for spring and summer
Books (I love board books!)
Puzzles, especially ones with big knobs
Anything musical
Any toy that I can practice putting something "in" like a shape sorter
Blocks (not legos, grandpa got me lots of those!)

I can't wait to see you!

Love,
Ian
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Missy said...

Hey Kel would it "kill" the fun if you assigned us all something to get Ian for his birthday?? then we can pick out other things that aren't on the list for surprises? just don't want him to end up with 5 jackets and NO socks :) Help me Obi Wan....