1. He gives high fives.
2. He hates getting dressed.
3. His dream day includes getting to hold the remote (the real one, not the fake one we tried to give him) and the telephone all day long.
4. He loves to feed himself and sounds like a monkey when he eats.
5. He has a great vocabulary. New words include hi, good, yeah (way to go with the good gammar), nanananana (no) and yum.
6. According to Ian, anything can be a chew toy.
7. He has seven teeth (four top, three bottom).
8. He likes to look at pictures and enjoyed pulling everyone's Christmas card off of the wall.