This blog is about the young life of Ian as told by his mother.

Saturday, January 20, 2007

10 Months

Dear Ian,

On Monday, you were 10 months old. As I think about it, I realize that you are going to be one before I even know it. You are talking and say kitty cat, yeah, hi, mama, dada, ok, and a few other words. You can give high fives and play peek-a-boo. Still no crawling or walking, but you're starting to go from sitting to your belly and you're finally really good at rolling over. I often look at you and can't believe that you have gotten so big! You are finally getting some hair, but it's growing in sort of strangely with a stip down the middle of think hair, kind of like a mohawk, which is really funny. It's also a little ironic because when I first found out that you were a boy, I worried that one day you would want a mohawk, and you already have one!

You like to play with blocks, balls, and toys that make noise. You like to look at books. You love to watch the Wonder Pets on TV. You still love the computer and you like to type on the keyboard. A cell phone, keys, remote control, and laptop at all things that you wish you could have. You're eating a lot of different foods now. You love cheese and fruit, and you're not so into meat (especially chicken) and veggies. You go to bed at 6:30 and get up around 6:30, unless you're really excited for the day, and then you wake up at 5:00am. That is not too exciting for mommy. You love hanging out with Grandmom and Aunt Denise when we are at work. Aunt Denise has kitty cats that you try and grab. When you do learn to crawl, those kitties are going to be in a world of trouble!

I still sneak in your room every night to look at you. I miss you every day that I am at work. I can't imagine life without you. I love you.

Love,
Momma
Posted by Picasa

No comments: