This blog is about the young life of Ian as told by his mother.

Monday, July 03, 2006

Baby + Heat = Ugh!

I've come to realize that summer is much hotter when you have a 15lb baby to lug around. I've also noticed that said 15lb baby does not appreciate the heat very much and tends to become cranky (one more way he's JUST like his father). So we had another really fun trip to the grocery store to buy assorted items for the Fourth of July picnic at my parent's house. Lets just say one really crowded store, one hot and cranky baby makes for a tired and grumpy mommy. Now the cranky baby has decided it would be much for fun to stay awake and cry then it would be to take a nap. As he tiredly rubs his eyes, he's still shooting me smiles as if to say, "Mama, I'm awake. I'm not tired." The next second he's back to whining and crying.

Apparently Ian gets that he's supposed to ham for the camera. As I turned it on to snap a picture of the aforementioned fussing to attach to this post, he broke into yet another gummy grin. Pain in my ass -- oh wait, that must be way number 1,532 that he's just like his father. :) Posted by Picasa

No comments: