This blog is about the young life of Ian as told by his mother.

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!





Merry Christmas to everyone! We had a very nice Christmas here. Lots of presents, food and family. My house looks like a bomb exploded in it. Ian got some great stuff, lots og puzzles books, musical things, playsets, clothes etc. The day flew by so fast, I barely saw what he got. Tomorrow I'll get a chance to look through it all, and will post further details, in case you are interested. He handled the day pretty well. Had some melt downs, but for the most part, he did a great job. I know he loved having my parents there (they spent the night). I have more to say, but I'm really too tired to say it. Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: