This blog is about the young life of Ian as told by his mother.

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!

As my favorite holiday of the year rolls around, I find that I am thankful for many things. I am thankful for Ian, who has changed my life in unconceivable ways.

I am thankful for my husband and my family who have supported me in so many ways.

I’m thankful that we have a great care giving situation. Since I can’t be home with Ian every day, I’m so happy that my mom and Denise are there and that they do such a great job.

I am thankful for my friend Melissa, who is still my friend despite how boring my life has now become.

I am thankful for stuffing, which I can’t wait to eat today. I am also thankful for the fact that it’s 8:00am and my child is still sleeping. J It’s gonna be a great day. Posted by Picasa

No comments: