I know you're wondering where the hell we've been. Essentially, it's chasing after Ian. We've had a fun summer and have gone on many outings. The problem is that it's much harder to photograph a running toddler than it is to photograph one who isn't walking. This is the reason for the lack of picture lately. Never fear. I have a few on my camera to upload and I hope to do some more this week. We don't have any OT on Tuesday or Thursday, so maybe we'll venture somewhere photo-graphical and take some shots.
Some recent highlights:
1. This summer we've been to the zoo, the aquarium, the beach, the boardwalk, the children's museum, the park, and Ikea. He did great at all of the above, except Ikea, but he's a man-in-training so who came blame him.
2. Ian LOVES cars and the train table thing at Barnes and Noble. He askes to go to the "bookstore" everyday.
3. Ian weights 31.9 lbs and is 36.5 inches tall. He wears a 4T top and a 3T bottom (although both are a little bit big).
4. Ian is big on TV. He likes Handy Manny, Barney, Bob the Builder, Thomas, Max and Ruby and the Mickey Mouse Club.
5. Ian loves horseback riding and it has been SO wonderful for him. His strength and balance have improved so much in the last few weeks.
6. Ian's therapy is going very well and he's making a lot of progress. His speech has really improved in the last few weeks and he is doing very well with recalling details about his day and answering and asking questions. You can "almost" have a conversation with him, which is cool. It's very interesting to hear his thinking.
7. Ian can do a 24 peice jigsaw puzzle by himself.
8. We took the rail off of his crib, and he now has a "big boy bed"