This blog is about the young life of Ian as told by his mother.

Sunday, April 08, 2007

The Learning Curve

Over the weekend, I decided to make a big purchase. I bought a dSLR camera. I'm really excited to learn more about photography, and since everyone tells me that I need a hobby, I though it was a good (albiet very expensive) purchase. I decided to buy a Canon Rebel XTi. While I have taken some pretty good shots with the Point and Shot Camera, the dSLR is a totally different story. In case you were wondering, the difference is that a dSLR camera has lenes that you can change, and more manuel setting. My new camera also has 10.1 megapixels, versus the 4 that my old camera has, so the resolution is greatly improved. Anyway, the point of this blogpost is to say that in order to try not to bore you with all of my learning pictures (except for the really good ones of Ian!) I'm starting a web gallery with these photos. If you want to see what I'm shooting (with the camera) take a look. If you just come here for the cute shots of Ian, then totally ignore the link.

http://picasaweb.google.com/kellikish

Feel free to comment on any of the images.

PS: The picture was taken with the camera in the camera store. :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: