This blog is about the young life of Ian as told by his mother.

Saturday, April 14, 2007

The Calm Before the Storm

Apparently, from what they tell me, I need to get out my basket because there is a huge storm coming tomorrow. However, today ended up being a pretty nice day. Ian and I went off to the park (dada was at home doing taxes). First we ate some ice cream, because the ice cream man is always at the park. Ian did not like the popsicle that I bought for him, but he loved my ice cream sandwich. Then we looked for ducks, but there were no ducks. Next, it was swing time. We did that for a long time, until he looked like he was going to puke. Then I had to take him out of the swing, which caused a HUGE meltdown, complete with lots of staring from the other parents. After the swing, we hit the slide and Ian found himself a girlfriend. She was older though. They took turns sliding down the slide (enter more tantrum throwing). After that got boring, Ian played in the stroller and with the wood chips while I talked with one of the other parents. All in all a fairly successful trip.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: