This blog is about the young life of Ian as told by his mother.

Monday, March 31, 2008

Living With a Two Year Old

So Ian is two. It's apparent by some of the things that happen in our house on a daily basis.
-----
A few days ago, Ian asked for a banana, which was on the top of the microwave. When I picked it up, I realized that it was mushy and brown. No banana. That went over as you would imagine... complete meltdown. In the middle of the meltdown, he starts saying, "bye-bye" "by=bye". "We're not going anywhere," I say. He says, "Acme." The kid wanted to go to Acme and buy more bananas.
-----
Since his birthday, Ian has been fairly obsessed with cake. He asks for it every night after dinner. We finally got some cake at Acme over the weekend (and bananas) and I gave him a piece after dinner. I asked him, "How is the cake?" "Happy," he replied. He still thinks it's his birthday, and it's Happy Birthday Cake, but whatever, it was cute. :)
-----

No comments: