This blog is about the young life of Ian as told by his mother.

Thursday, October 19, 2006

If I Weren't So Lazy...

If I weren't so lazy I would walk upstairs and get the camera so that you could have some new pictures of Ian to look at. Instead, you'll have to settle for another pumpkin patch picture.

Tonight, all I heard was Dada, Dada, Dada. Thank goodness when Dada finally came home! He's also been heard saying kiss, hi, ok, and mama. He said something this evening that sounded vaugley like, "I love you." While it melted my heart, I know it wasn't that, but hey, a mama can dream!

Ian has taken to a new early bedtime. This kid has been in bed and asleep by 6:30 for the past week and a half. He's also sitting like a champ, and bouncing like a maniac in his jump-a-roo. Posted by Picasa

No comments: